Thursday, February 5, 2015

Shameless plug




So this is my full on shameless plug.  But you have to know that:
1. I would NEVER EVER EVER recommend a product I thought was bad.
2. I would NEVER EVER EVER recommend something that was not going to be beneficial for those taking the offer.

So the deal is a few years ago we got new windows in our house. We had wood windows that leaked so bad that it was so cold in the house all winter even with the heater on. When we would have a fire in the fireplace it would actually cool off the house even more since air was then sucked in through all the gaps in the windows. I did go around and add all the window weatherproofing stuff and did all that I could. I re-caulked, I did EVERYTHING I could. I have even put bubble wrap on my windows!!! So we got an estimate for new windows. The sales guy came in and first off handed us a $100 walmart gift card BEFORE the sales pitch. After looking at the windows, and the price, we decided to get them. OH MY GOSH the difference was amazing!!!! So then we had to move for my husbands job. Back to crappy windows we went! A huge hail storm caused us to need to replace the front windows, and let me tell you, they are good, but they are not the same! So we ended up calling the same company again to do our back windows. They are being installed shortly.  I can't wait! No more cold air pouring through the windows!

So how does this benefit you? They have a referral program! For everyone that is referred by us they get $100 walmart gift card. You get that before the sales pitch. If you don't buy, you still keep the card! The benefit for us is we also get $100. So there is something in it for both of us. But seriously who doesn't want $100 to buy groceries, or birthday gifts. If you are not interested the sales pitch takes an hour. So that is $100 an hour pay. If you are interested it will take longer. So if you are interested please let me know and I will refer you. The company is in 18 states. NM, NE, KS, OK, TX, NE, LA, IA, IL, MO, AR, MS,TN, KY, AL,GA, SC, NC.  And you have to be a homeowner.  But that is the only requirement.

If you would like to take part in this offer please register HERE

No comments: